This one is amazing. This Kindly Contributor (in Australia) was stringing this Lad along quite a ways. We're impressed and unnerved. Doesn't bother mentioning the NNPC or any other government ministry. Who needs them when you've got G*d on your side? :-}
I have received a very reliable information about you, and would like you to assist me in this transaction.
However, I am Mr. Audu Bamaiyi the only son to the former Chief of Army Staff Federal Republic of Nigeria who is presently in detention for an alleged felony. For the past eighteen (18) months, I have accepted Christ as my Personal Lord and Saviour, and I would like to use the sum of $40m (Forty Million United States Dollars) my father revealed to me that is in an underground safe in our country home, to propagate the word of Lord; like building magnificent church/ministry in your country.
So I would like you to assist me in receiving these funds in your country as a brethren in Christ.
Looking forward for an urgent reply for more information regarding to this transaction or through my Tel No. 234-42-257027 or Email address.
Thanks and God Bless.
Followed up with Second Email, as follows...
Dear (Kindly Contributor)
Thankyou for your email reply,I am overwhelmed with the joy of the Lord that a brethren in Christ has come to my rescue.
That by the mighty name of Jesus we will propagate his name to the fullest, so that the unbelievers will come to know the great work of the omnipotent.
I am waiting for your telephone call(234-42-257027) for heart to heart discussion regarding the wonderful work of the Lord.
I was a moslem until a 18months ago when the master Jesus met me and changed my life for eternal life. I decided to use the $40m my father willed to me to use for the work of the Lord, so that I can convert souls for the almighty Jesus.
Please I am expecting your urgent telephone call.
Followed by Third Email, as follows...
Dear Brother (Kindly Contributor)
I am happy that the Lord is really doing great work towards the successful completion of this transaction.
As a Christian I quite understand what you are talking. But I will not like us, at this stage to involve a third party. I will very much want you or (a friend of Kindly Contributor) who is direct contact to go and receive this fund in London.
I will also need the particulars of the person who will go to London. So that the lawyer can enter into contract agreement with the security company and the person who will sign off the money from the office of the security company in London. The security company will also help to open dollar account where the money will be paid in.
The particulars I need is the name address, telephone/fax number height. Colour of eyes or any other special mark, I need these information's because the security and finance company will only entertain somebody with the correct I.D. and subsequently will release the fund to the person.
I will meet you in Australia immediately the fund is received and deposited into your account or (a friend of Kindly Contributor) account for onward transfer to your designated account in Australia.
Please, I will not like to involve other people especially in London to avoid scandal. I want this transaction to remain confidential.
Once I get the particulars of the person to sign off the fund in London, I will immediately instruct the lawyer to expedite action.
Followed by Fourth Email, as follows... (When offered arrangements, provided he pays the air fare up-front...)
Thanks for your e-mail of yesterday. I got your fax also . I went to see my mother and sisters so that we can deliberate on the latest development.
I just came back to receive an insulting e-mail from you.
I want you to know that what is involved is large amount of money I can not really take decision alone. From what the family concluded, no money will be given upfront, that any expenses incurred on your side will be payed back immediately the person comes down to GHANA.
We decided on Ghana, because it is very close to Nigeria, and also, the security company that will convey the money, has a branch there.
Secondly, Ghana is a tax free country, and the Lawyer who will be representing the family, has a very powerful connection in Ghana there will be no problem of any sort, everything will go on successfully.
Please I would want you to cross check by calling me on telephone, before using any insultive language on me, because I traveled out of town to meet with my mother and sisters and I only came back at about 5p.m Nigeria time, and remember I contacted you specially through the direction of the spirit of God. So please my brother in Christ, every arrangement is still in order.
I want you to furnish me with the particulars of the person that will be coming down to sign off the money from the Security Company so that we can expedite action immediately.
Looking forward to your urgent response.
Note from Kindly Contributor:
Followed by Fifth Email, as follows...
I GOT YOUR INFORMATION FROM YOUR COUNTRY'S EMBASSY HERE IN NIGERIA. IT SEEMS YOU ARE BIASED, I DID NOT SENT ANY EMAIL TO ANYBODY REGARDING TO THIS TRANSACTION, I WAS ONLY DIRECTED TO THE SPIRIT OF GOD FOR YOU TO ASSIST ME BECAUSE OF THE PROBLEM WE HAVE IN THE FAMILY.
And that's all she wrote. Phew!
One of the more sensational additions to a collection of scammery:
THE FIRST 125 1. Request for Urgent Business Relationship (Alhaji D. Bayero)
2. Strictly Confidential (Dr. Andrew A. Okoya)
3. Return of Request for Urgent Business Relationship (Harriman Awele)
4. Strictly Confidential (Mr. Nat Chuka)
5. Son of Urgent Business Relationship
6. From Engr. Sadiq Dan-Musa
7. From the Tender Committee
8. Request of Busines Collaboration (Chief Emeka Chukwu)
9. Urgent Business Relationship (sigh) (Dr. Bodex Iyere)
10. Business Proposal (Dr. Stolen Name, B.Sc, M.Sc. Ph. D MNIM, MCIA)
11. Business Proposal (Dr. Pat Gbens B.Sc.,M.Sc.Ph.D MNIM,MCIA)
12. Attention President/CEO (Kayode Bello)
13. Participatory Financial Transaction (Engr. Bruno Adams)
14. Urgent and Beneficial (Dr. Usman Bello)
15. Business Proposal (Bello again)
16. Business Proposal (Egobia Jude)
17. Strictly confidential/Urgent (Bello Abubakar)
18. Yours faithfully Joe Obaseki
19. Sign and Stamp Peter Usman and Alhaji Haruna
20. Yours faithfully Mr Charles Ibru
21. From Dr. Kotoko Kassim
22. Capital Flight (Olu Jacobs/Dr shafi.L.obajare)
23. Petroleum Trust Fund (Dada Bello)
24. Confidential Business Proposal (Olamide Davies)
25. Overinvoiced accounts, yada yada [Dr. Odu Kabba]
26. The suffering masses of the Niger Delta (Kenneth Birabi [P.hd])
27. Mr. John Abah wants to give you 5% of $30.5million!
28. Usman Bello, or is it Bako ..to the tune of US$21.5M [ also Dr. Teco Aloma, Dr. Moses Ukuta, Dr. Usman Atiko ]
29. Engr. Alex Edusa, or is it Edu ..to the tune of US$21.5M (oh yeah, and Dr. Teco Aloma)
30. Life Time Opportunity from Dr. Idiamo
31. offshore account anywhere safe
32. FIFA World Youth Championship (Dr. Yussuf)
33. Urgent Business Execution (gulp) (Abu Waziri)
34. Request for Assistance (Alhaji Hassan Y. Mohammed)
35. Although this letter may come to you as a surprise... (Mr Hakeem Suleiman)
36. Although this letter may come to you as a surprise... (Dr. Hassan Ahmed)
37. Compliments of the season (Dr. Shehu Bin)
38. Trust Fund for Alms and Ammunition (Omar El-Dagash, Lukmon Idris)
39. This contract was over invoiced (Dr. Sheriff Lawal)
40. The nature of your business is not particularly relevant (Dr. Kingsley Ude)
41. We did over-inflate the contracts (Mr. Kingsley Chiugo)
42. Floating in the suspense account [Mr. Mark Yemego]
43. we will not want to miss this opportunity [Dr. Patrick Osunde]
44. Dr. Ahmed Sani wants your money (ditto Dr. Mahmud Sule, Dr. Pepple Ada, Dr. Aminu Tanko)
45. In search of a reliable and reputable person ( Dada Musa )
46. Major Hamza AL- Mustapha is currently being detained (Taiwo Adams)
47. I was to meet you in your country in the course of a government delegation (Francis Osshoma, Ph.D.)
48. capital investment [Martins Opara]
49. quote this reference number (ve/s/09/99) in all your responses [Dr. Philip Giwa]
50. My letter may come to you as surprise (Dr. Benjamin Luwa)
51. My brother Maj. Hamza El-Mustapha and his mistress in Lebanon [Col. Zaki El-Mustapha (RTD.)]
52. NNPC and Ghana liquefied gas project [ Mr. Tunde Darocha ]
53. Harcourt and Warri refineries [ Dr.El-Baba Linkon Ph.D,FNSE,mni ]
54. When I consulted the internet...your contact email came out [ Saliu Mukhail ]
55. my only hope now is this available us$50,000,000 cash ( Lady Maryam Abacha )
56. Nigerian football association, $12.8M [ Prince Adeola Hopewell ]
57. Federal Government Contract Review Panel ( Dr Paul Obi / Dr Solomon Igbo / Mr Henry Aigbe )
58. Communication via Email is insecure for this Deal [ Usman Bello ]
59. let Honesty and Trust be our watchword throughout this transaction ( Dr. Sammy Eze )
60. the safety of our various families matters most [ Usman Bello ]
61. $20M lying around going to waste [Mr. Michael Okon]
62. Nigerian Federal Ministry of Works and Housing - a measly $16.5M [Ike Olarotimi (Engr)]
63. the trust reposed in you at this juncture is enormous (DR. Okonkwo Yemego)
64. we have been reliably informed of your honesty and ability [Dr. Adams Powell]
65. Confidentiality is our watchword, mutual trust is our beacon. (Dr. Usman Bello)
66. I am Dr. Fred Ikem, king of stings. Look upon my works, ye mighty...
67. Call me tomorrow...so that we can get intimated [ Dr. Chris Okonkwo ]
68. Federal Government Contract Review Panel with bells on ( Dr. T. S. Adepipe )
69. My getting your address is the handwork of almighty God [ Dr. Henry Emeka Oha ]
70. this point of Victory, which is not too far away ( Engr. Garuba Bello )
71. in my search for a trust worthy and sincere person [ Engr. Peter Jacobs ]
72. Bello rides again: something went wrong with his Swiss bank account
73. I am a staff in the Federal Ministry of Mines and Power ( Frank Odili )
74. I was a moslem until a 18months ago when the master Jesus met me [ Audu Bamiayi ]
75. ...in preference to demanding or accepting bribes and kickbacks (Dr. D. Osayi)
76. Though my father died a natural death ( Lamin Bangura )
77. Ministry of Petroleum Resources, $30M [ Dr. Demola Johnson ]
78. oblige me details of your bank account [ Engr. Sani Muyiwa ]
79. a suitable percentage (%) will be mapped out ( Usman Tanko/Tanko Usman )
80. please keep trying till you get through ( Mr. Ben Alabi (MNIM) )
81. the operational word here are secrecy and confidentiality [ Prince Dr. Williams Amadi ]
82. Save Our Soul - 30% of $300M ( Zinab Abacha )
83. my country has no reward for hard labour and honesty [ Dr. Joseph Wayas ]
84. please treat it like a blood brother affair ( Dr. Chinaka Steve )
85. I am only trying my best not to be noticed by my government. [ Saleem Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dr., Uche J. Williams ]
86. It might surprise you why we choose you ( Dr. Jude Obi )
87. It is with heartful hope that I write [ Mrs. Anne Henri K. Bedie ]
88. this is only known to you, myself, and the widow Mrs. Maryam Abach ( Musa Muazu )
89. Nigerian Ministry of Aviation $36M [ Mr. Joe Wilson ]
90. Upon the recommendation of your goodself - 30/10/60 of $32M [ Bello Giwa ]
91. Through tenacious effort and well-expanded energy - 25/65/20 of $43.5M, hike! ( Dr. Sunday Okereke )
92. payable by solar draft or cheque in your name $17.3M [ Murtala Orinami ]
93. trustworthy businessman-qualities which are hard to find ( Mr. Paul Onyema, p.h.d Holder )
94. Of a Lori, to a Lori, Olori [ Engr. Richard Olori ]
95. Ein Ausländer, Verstorbene Ingenieur Johnson Creek ( Mr. Ade Olatude, Diplom Kaufman odudu ola )
96. Johnson Creek's hearse rides again... [ Paul Isimeme ]
97. Advise on lucrative areas for investment ($14.3M) [ Engr. Abel Ubekwu ]
98. ...the care of an obscure foreigner ( Amadi Howells ESQ / Polo Anyanwu / Estelle Djeri / Linda Akabo / Ahmed Tanko )
99. I need your assistance urgently - Orient Petroleum ( Martins Osagie / Alego Hassan ?)
100. All I request from you is a foreign account [ Dr. Ola Akins ]
101. FMPMR - a measly $18.6M ( Dr. Andrew Onyeije )
102. Bye and God Bless [ Dr. Emeka Bako ]
103. O, woe is me - 25% of $31M ( Dr. Jacob Owo )
104. That's Johnson JUAN Creek [ Rafiu Momoh ]
105. ...deep business relationship ( Dr. Rufai Garba )
106. Former chief chemist of the NNPC [ Pastor John Owo (b.Eng.Chem) ]
107. Undeclared windfall sales of crude oil, 30% of $15.5M ( Pat Uche )
108. Total ignorance of the business world, 20% of $22,054,000 (Lucky Kennedy)
109. Return of Turn Around Maintenance, 25% of $24M [ Mr. Phillip Asiodu ]
110. Thank you and God bless, 10% of $20M ( Dr Olu Cole )
111. Request for Assistance, National Economic Planning Commission, 30% of $18.36M [ Dr Paul B. Giwa ]
112. We believe that good people like you still exist in this world, 40% of $35M ( Dr Usman Musa )
113. A new life: Sweet heart, My name is [ Sanni Ahmed ]
114. My deepest prayers for you - 30% of $20M ( Mustapha Hassan )
115. I am not so vast in huge investment opportunities ( Mr. Michel Bumbo )
116. But this one is different, really! 10% of $20.1M - after tax [ John Momoh ]
117. I will not want my identity revealed [ Mrs. P. Mobutu Sese-Seko ]
118. Very urgent, please self my soul ( Susan Usman Bello / Mariam B. Wase? )
119. Mrs. Abacha gets a PhD ( ?% of $50M )[ Dr (Mrs.) Maryam Abacha ]
120. Ministry of Mines, Sierra Leone - 25% of $36.5M ( Captain Smart Ahmmed )
121. To be precise, I am David Johnson - 10% of $85M [ David Johnson ]
122. Return of Nigerian football association, some unknown % of $12.8M ( Dr. Dele Johnson )
123. Petroleum trust fund money release order - 27% of $32.7M [ Dr. Sam Okobi ]
124. Sierra-Leone Mining Co-operation, $30M (Paul Williams)
125. This is our life and I trust you with it [ Mariam Bola Wase ]